Autor and Guideceline
- Title. The title should be short, bright, and informative, but does not exceed 12 words. It has to be pinpoint with the issues discussed. The article title does not contain any uncommon abbreviation. The main ideas should be written first and followed then by its explanations.
- Author’s names and institutions. The author's names should be accompanied by the author's institutions, institutions address, and email addresses, without any academic titles and job title.
- Abstract. Abstracts are written in Indonesian and English. Abstract is made in one paragraph which consists of the background, objective, research methods, results, conclusions and keywords (3-5 phrases).
- Introduction. The introduction must contain (shortly and consecutively) a general background and a literature review (state of the art), the main research problems and research method. In the final part of the introduction, the purpose of the article writing should be stated.
- Result and Discussion. This part consists of the research results and how they are discussed. The results obtained from the research have to be supported by sufficient data. The research results and the discovery must be the answers, or the research hypothesis stated previously in the introduction part. The following components should be covered in the discussion: How do your results relate to the original question or objectives outlined in the Introduction section (what/how)? Do you provide interpretation scientifically for each of your results or findings presented (why)? Are your results consistent with what other investigators have reported (what else)? Or are there any differences?
- Conclusions. Conclusion should answer the objectives of the research and the research discoveries. The concluding remark should not contain only the repetition of the results and discussions or abstract. You should also suggest future research and point out those that are underway.
- References. The literature listed in the References contains only the sources referenced or included in the article. Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. Referral sources should provide 80% of journal articles, proceedings, or research results from the last five years. Writing techniques bibliography, using the system cites Chicago Manual of Style 16th edition (full note, no ibid).